Pages

zaterdag 17 april 2010

Claire's mood polish Calm/Wild

This is one of the polishes from my swap with Lissi, from Nail Addicts Anonymous.
And it's such a fun polish!
It changes colour all day long, so exciting.


When applied, the polish is just a lovely purple, with lots and lots of tiny glitters.

It dries matte, and starts to shift colour quite rapidly (pics are all with topcoat)

After some time spent in the sun, the polish starts to change colour even more:

And, of course a close-up to show the lovely colour shifting and tiny glitters.

Really, I can't stop looking at my nails, curious to what colour they are now.
Love it!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 reacties:

Tiana zei

Woooow this one really is fun! :D Like it!<3

Unknown zei

i want them :)
i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want !!!

Michèle zei

Wat een geweldige lakken zijn dit toch! *jaloers is* ;-D Super leuk!

Unknown zei

Love it!! me wants!

Een reactie posten