Pages

vrijdag 11 maart 2011

NYC Individual Eyes Smokey Blues

It was buzzing around for quite a while, and I finally found a drugstore near me which has the new brand NYC, yay!
I just couldn't resist taking one home with me.
This one is a smoke eyes palette, created for blue eyes. I just love the brown colours.

There are two more varieties, I also picked up the purple one, but more on that later.

I present: NYC Individual Eyes Smokey Blues!


Seriously, don't you love it already?
This palette contains 4 colours; 1 highlighter, 1 all over lid colour, and 2 crease/contour colours. I t also contains a creme primer and illuminator.

Buy 1 pallette, and you have eveuything you need to get a stunning look.

Ofcourse I swatched this.
The upper row is without any base/primer, in the lower row I used the primer wich comes with the palette.


As you can see, the colours are really intense when you use the primer. I am impressed by this palette!

One last plus: on the back of the palette is an easy to follow instruction on ho to use the colours.


I Love these palettes, nice quality for a nice price!

2 reacties:

Unknown zei

Hi, I came to know your blog, loved, congratulations on your corner and lots of success here!
I'm following your blog now!

I invite you to meet my Blog and if you like and can also follow my blog...you will be very welcome, feel at home!

Oh, there's a translator at the end of my page blog, I hope to see you there! :)

http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

ss zei

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

Een reactie posten