Pages

zaterdag 1 mei 2010

My Queensday nails

Yesterday was a big day here, Queensday.
Party's everywhere, everyone dressed up in orange clothes, funny hats, wigs, and so on.
So, nails should be decorated too, right?!

This was my mani:
(Hmm, sorry for the somewhat crappy look in this pics, somehow Blogger makes them look weirdly)


The orange polish is Juicy Orange from Essence, one from the Show Your Feet polishes.
This polish claims coverage in one layer, but it just doesn't.
I really don't like this one, it's more a jelly-based polish.
Three coats still didn't cover nicely.

Maybe this one is from a bad batch, or they just failed at this particular polish, I don't know, but I won't be using it again.

All the other Show Your Feet polishes do cover great, by the way.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 reacties:

Tliciouz zei

Leuk gedaan!

Kirsten (The Dutch Nail Blog) zei

Heel leuk gedaan! Ik was iets soortgelijks van plan maar heb er geen tijd voor gehad.

Een reactie posten